Monday 23 November 2009

SA-BA-TON!! SA-BA-TON!! SA-BA-TON!!

Awesome night tonight. Me and my undersized buddy Matt attended a gig headlined by Dragon Force in the Southampton Guidlhall, which was pretty amaing. I can't say as I cared too much for the first group on, so much so that I can't even remeber their names, but after that Sylosis were as much as any headbanger can ask for and then the real glory came on stage.

SABATON.

For those of you don't know (who am I kidding, nobody reads this thing!) Sabaton are a Swedish heavy metal band that theme themselves around WW2 and other memorable conflicts. They are immensely respectful of their subject matter, which makes them even more frickin' AWEsome. They rock harder than I have ever known any band and they genuinely seem to be having a good time.

Anyway, should get some sleep now. Hope to see the crazy Swedes on the 13th of December as well, all going to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment