Wednesday 11 November 2009

Shooting Script

So we've got the shooting script for the short pretty much done, that's nice and all. Soon we can actually begin filming, as soon as we've got our final cast member. You'd think that finding someone to fit the bill as 'Hot Girl' wouldn't be so hard...

It's really taking on life now, it's not just an idea we were kicking around a few months ago. It's gonna happen, we're gonna make a film and it's gonna be frickin' sweet. Attack of the mutant pig people, on your screens! Coming soon!

I hope.

In other news, something happened today that's never, ever happened before... both of my housemates were in the flat at the same time as I was. I've never, ever seen the two of them in the same place at the same time. Random, I know, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Maybe I should have a commemorative plaque made or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment