Monday 16 November 2009

You Are My Enemy

... Which'll be the name of my Drama-Doc script if I ever get the damned thing finished. I'm 20 pages done out of a possible 30-45, but it just seems to trickle. Young Will has already done his first draft and got it to me for my unrelentingly harsh judgement. It's alright, needs a trimming, certainly, but does the trick. Some of the dialouge seems a bit... off, but we can deal with that.

So should get mine done. It's not due in until January, but I want to get a second and maybe a third draft out of it before then. Maybe, see how it all goes.

Was back in Newbury for the weekend, mostly to work and meet semi-famous Comedians, but saw many of my friends, some of whom I hadn't seen in months.

Also got to play the second session of the irregular Hunter: The Vigil game I set up with Andy, Marsh and Dave, although no Dave this time but Ade instead. I continued to shamelessly rip off horror films in order to put together the plot for this one, but I think it worked pretty well. At least, there was a dark cave and they all got seperated. Hilarity ensuse. And bodies. Lots of bodies.

Back to Southampton then.

Just under a week from now I shall be at Southampton Guildhall, raising both fists in the air and screaming "SAB-A-TON! SAB-A-TON!" over and over, for my favourite WW2-obsessed crazed Swedish heavy metal band will be gracing the stage in support of DragonForce, who I'm not a major fan of, but it's decent enough music to hurt teenagers too. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment